Monday, September 22, 2014


It's that time of year again!
Landon is selling popcorn for his Cub Scouts pack (and is super excited about it). We walked around our neighborhood yesterday and he charmed all the neighbors.
He made a personal goal for himself to beat his sales of $800 last year, and sell $1000 this year. 70% of the popcorn sales goes directly to his Pack to support things like camping trips and other scouting activities (the other 30% actually pays for the popcorn).
If interested in supporting Landon and his Pack, let us know (the popcorn choices are below).
If you're not a huge popcorn fan, you can choose to donate either $30 or $50 and we will send popcorn to our troops (70% still goes to our local Pack).
Thanks for your support!

Kettle Corn Microwave (18-pk) - $20
Unbelievable Butter Microwave (18-pk) - $20
Butter Light Microwave (18-pk) - $20

Already Popped
White Cheddar Cheese Corn (6oz) - $15  NEW!
Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese (6oz) - $15 
Classic Caramel Corn (11oz) - $10
Chocolatey Caramel Crunch (18oz) - $25  NEW!
White Chocolatey Pretzels (20oz) - $25 
Premium Caramel Corn with Almonds, Cashews & Pecans (18oz) - $20  LANDON'S PERSONAL FAVORITE
Dark & White Chocolatey Drizzle (9oz) - $20  

Chocolate Lover's (17oz White Chocolatey Pretzels, 17oz Milk Chocolatey Pretzels, 14oz White Chocolatey Caramel Crunch, 14oz Chocolatey Caramel Crunch) - $55
Cheese Lover's (6oz White Cheddar Cheese Corn, 6oz Cheddar Cheese Corn, 6oz Buffalo Cheddar Cheese Corn) - $35
Military Donation
Gold Donation - $50
Silver Donation - $30


No comments:

Post a Comment