Friday, October 31, 2014

Weekly Update: 36 Weeks (1 Day Late)

At 36 weeks, baby bird is almost 6 pounds and more than 18.5 inches long. She is the size of a head of romaine lettuce.

I had my regularly-scheduled weekly check-up yesterday, which was a good thing because I had a little fall the day before. Hokie's beard drips water on the kitchen floor near his bowl after he drinks and I came through the kitchen a little too fast and slipped on it. I fell straight onto my butt, obviously doing something weird with the left side of my body because I was sore, sore, sore from my left toes up to the left side of my neck. My bootie was especially sore. It's starting to feel better today. I felt the baby move a few hours after the fall but was still a little nervous because she wasn't acting her normal busy self. Everything checked out ok at the doctor and he deemed her in much better shape than mom.

I've lost a few pounds since the previous week (take that, mean doctor!) and had my Group B strep test done (I'll find out the results from that next week, but basically just have to get antibiotics during delivery if I am positive - I was negative with both boys and they expect it to be the same). We officially unscheduled my 39-week induction and have me scheduled for 41 weeks (December 4). Hopefully she'll come on her own before then. I am predicting a November 30 birthday! :)


The handsome mister and I went to a Bradley Gilbert concert on my 36-week mark!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment