Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weekly Update: 39 Weeks

ONE MORE WEEK!?!?! (Plus or minus a week.)

At 39 weeks, baby bird weighs over 7 pounds and is about 20 inches long. She is the size of a mini watermelon.

I went to the doctor this past Tuesday. BP was fine so they weren't worried about my one swollen foot. It's probably just my little girl laying on that side. I've been working from home all week and being very diligent about keeping my feet up, which has really helped the swelling. She also checked me for dilation - my cervix is really far back there and closed. The OB said, "yeah, you ain't having this baby this week." I've always thought I'd be late (Nov 30 is my guess) but had been hopeful that I was wrong lately (been having contractions for a week, *thought* I lost my mucus plug, and just feeling overall blech) but I doubt that'll be the case. I'll have family in town next week from Wednesday through Sunday, so I am sure she'll come on Sunday when everyone is packing up to go home and back to work. ;)

I'm just ready to meet my baby bird!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Eeek!!!! so exciting that it is literally any day now!!!!

    ReplyDelete