Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wrenn - Week 9

Wrenn sure is one lucky girl to have two big brothers that constantly love and dote on her. They like to hold her, give her toys, and make her laugh by being super silly (which always works). Landon carries her around and gives her a bottle too. The boys are working on a new language that apparently only them and Wrenn understand.

Carter told me, "I want to bite her so bad because I love her so good!"

I finally put Wrenn in her crib in her room for naps and bedtime. She had been staying in a pack & play in our room. She had a few rough nights while she got adjusted to the new space, but sorted that out pretty quickly.

During week 9, I heard Wrenn's first audible giggle. It was absolutely precious.

I finally remembered to use my Stickie Bellies to take her 2 month picture. Wonder if I will remember every month through November?





First time in her crib!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment