Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wrenn - Week 13

I sadly returned to work this week, but not really. I worked on Monday, then we had a small snowstorm on Tuesday morning and a bigger one on Wednesday night/Thursday morning that shut schools down for the rest of the week. I ran by work on Monday night, with all 3 kiddos, and grabbed my work laptop so I was able to work from home the rest of the week. With 3 kids. Mostly by myself. The nanny was able to come over a few days here and there, and Christopher stayed home on Thursday.

Wrenn enjoyed her first snow. The boys built a "snow Wrenn" and a snow man, and a throne of snow for Queen Wrenn. They also built a fort at a neighbor's house.

She sat in her Bumbo for the first time this week, Landon gave her a bottle (she took it with no issues), and we took her 3 month pictures!

She's sleeping right through the vacuuming - she's used to a loud house

Who's that cute girl in the mirror?

Sneaking into work after-hours


First time in the Bumbo



When she laughs, she covers her eyes like this. ::swoon::

There's a reason Landon came first


Girlfriend loves her blankies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment