Monday, June 22, 2015

Carter Funnies

Carter is always cracking us up. He is a witty boy; you just never know what's going to come out of his mouth. Lately...

"Did you know that Yoda is super old? Like a zillion and seven."

"I wish we could stay up 16 hours past midnight."

"We can go anywhere you want for dinner since it's your birthday. What about CFA? It'll be special. You can get ice cream with 6 scoops."

After he got his hair cut, with crossed arms, "This is what 7 year olds look like."

He asked if he could invite his girlfriend to his sleepover for his birthday.

"I changed my favorite number. It's not 12 anymore. It's 73."

After leaving church, he waved his artwork in my face and said, "Mommy, you're going to hell." (Still trying to figure this one out...)

Little: "I have special cheetah shoes."
Me: "Where'd you get them?"
Little: "At the superhero shoe store."
Me: "Where's that?"
Little: "7 stores down from Walmart."

"I look like a man drinking beer. Not root beer."





Photobucket

2 comments: