Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Week in the Mountains - Prelude

Waaaaay back at the end of July, we vacationed for a week in the NC mountains. We rented the most perfect mountain home in the Lake Lure/Chimney Rock area right on the river. We did a lot of tubing, hiking, waterfall-seeking, and drinking beer in hammocks. In other words, it was perfection.

Here's a picture of my cute little family in front of Little Bradley Falls. I'll post more pictures from that hike later (and not 2 months from now!*) and pictures from our adventure that week, but for now...The Bagley Circus after a long, slightly treacherous, and fun hike to a beautiful falls.



*Thanks for your patience and for my dedicated readers that keep checking back to see that I haven't posted anything new. I started a new job on August 10 and have been working like crazy there and even some nights at home. So when I'm not working, I'm with my babies. Or watching America's Next Top Model of The Great Food Truck Race (I have some friends on the show this season!). Bear with me friends... you know I'll get it together eventually. XOXO

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment