Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Chompers

My Carter Bear has been a little "off" this weekend. He's had some diarrhea today, which has led to a monstrous diaper rash. When I try to wipe him, he screams in pain and shakes. :( I feel so bad. I've started using a warm washcloth to pat, but it's still hurting him. Hopefully the Triple Paste kicks in overnight tonight. While he was laying on the bed screaming, I noticed a few more teeth...which would explain his "off"-ness. He has 8 in the front (4 top, 4 bottom) and 1 molar (top right). I noticed a molar all the way through on the bottom left and one coming through on the top left (I think that's right). Also, on either side of his bottom 4, his gums are swollen about a 1/2 inch high. Poor fella is having a rough go with these toofers.

His 18-month check-up is Tuesday afternoon. We'll get a look at those ears and see how they are doing (and potentially talk tubes).

No comments:

Post a Comment