Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cool Aunt Angela

The boys spent yesterday and last night at my sister, Angela's house and I fear they will never want to come home!

The day got off to an interesting start as Landon had an allergic reaction to her cat (I didn't know he was allergic to cats!) - within 30 minutes of sitting with her long-haired Norwegian Forest cat, his eye became red, glassy, and swollen almost shut. He also began coughing and clearing his throat constantly. After putting the cat outside and giving Landon Zyrtec and eye drops, he was back to normal.

They went swimming and came back to check out Angela's boyfriend's police car and uniform. She sent me videos of them both saying "Pull over!" in the loudspeaker of the car. When I talked to Carter on the phone, he was very excited to tell me all about Jimmy's police uniform, including his "shiny badge."

They also got to sleep in a fort in the living room overnight.

Like I said, they are never going to want to leave Aunt Angela's house. She is SO COOL!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment