Thursday, August 14, 2014

More Etsy Favorites

I haven't purchased anything else on Etsy buuuuuut....I have added more to my previous list of Etsy favorites. So just for fun...

These awesome closet dividers! And you don't have to cut these out - they are just peel and stick! I already have 4 different sizes hanging in little bird's closet and have them spaced apart (for now) to tell how many I have of what size. But I only have clothes in there that have been gifted to me (and that I've bought) so the extra space to space them out will be short-lived.

Yes, more baby barefoot sandals. I just cannot get enough of these!!! I can just imagine her toddling around with these on her chubby feet her first summer!

I love this diaper clutch. Perfect to keep those diapers together in your diaper bag without getting all scrunched up, and looks cute while doing it. And I can get little bird's name on it too. In the south, we like to slap a name or monogram on everything!

These note cards would make perfect thank you notes. I think I've already mentioned how obsessed I am with hot air balloons, right?

And what about a NC Made onesie???  Swoon.

Lastly, I am thinking the kids need these "Biggest, Big, Little" tees for when she comes - I like this set and this set. I think these will make for adorable Christmas card shirts this year.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment